Does any of this sound like you? You…
- Wake up tired even though you got “plenty” of sleep
- Have little energy thru-out the day
- Need 2 days to recover from exercise
- Have become a chronic late night snacker
- Crave carbs, often in the form of junk food
- Have low to no libido
- Get an energy boost in the evening (after being tired all day!)
- Wake in the night unable to get back to sleep
- Look for more stimulants during the day: caffeine, soda, sugar, “energy” drinks
- Have mysterious body aches that often “move around” and “come and go”
- Have trouble concentrating
- Suffer brain fog
- Have racing thoughts
- Are moody and irritable
- Feel overwhelmed
- Have cravings for salty foods
- Frequently have to get up to pee in the night even if you drank no water before bed
- Have high: blood pressure, blood sugar, cholesterol
- Suffer allergies, arthritis, inflammation, stiff joints
- Have a hard time getting to sleep, then staying asleep
- Feel depressed
- Are seriously fatigued
- Have low tolerance over simple things
- Have anxiety issues
- Find yourself holding your breath, shallow breathing, heart palpitations
- Sometimes get dizzy when standing
- Have a hard time enjoying lif
Some of these are common symptoms for other health issues, so having only a couple does not necessarily mean you have adrenal and hormone trouble (the two go hand in hand).
However, several of them together — particularly waking tired, being fatigued, unable to control your thoughts, irritability — point directly to adrenals!
And no clue what I could do to feel better!!! I ate right *I thought*, I took supplements which were supposed to keep me healthy, I exercised occasionally… I thought waking at 2am and up for the night… only to fall into a deep sleep at 5:30 am…
I thought this was a normal part of aging.
In fact, I still thought if only I could FEEL better, that would mean I would BE better.
So on days when I had a little more energy, I thought, “I’m good. That energy thing must be over! Whew.” So I go at life the way I used to… then be practically bed-ridden the next few days while I recovered!!!
This was no life at all. I hated having no energy and almost none of my usual good cheer. But I was just too tired to fully participate!
The really confusing thing was, other than being tired, I felt “fine”. I thought everyone had all the above symptoms every now and then.
I also didn’t know that, when it comes to your health, how you FEEL can have little or nothing to do with how you ARE.
I mean, you can feel “fine” while your body is developing an illness. That’s how getting sick works. We all know people who look great and feel good, then are diagnosed with something, right? Diabetes, advanced adrenal dysregulation, cancer, leaky gut, Parkinson’s, dementia, for example. Feel good, then BAM, turns out not so good.
HERE’S SOME GOOD NEWS!
You don’t “get” a disease. Nor do you “catch” one… Disease develops over time, during which we usually feel pretty good.
I know that still sounds bad, BUT because a disease is developing and is not yet established, we can find and fix it at the root! Right now!
You are probably reading this because you don’t feel great anymore, right? So let’s get to answering two questions:
1) What’s going on? And 2) why don’t I feel great anymore?
Step 1: Listen to your body.
Most of us *including me* have had to re-learn to listen to our bodies. Our bodies speak to us via symptoms and history: how you feel now compared to how you felt back then.
There are two ways to listen. One way is via lab testing. Lab results can explain why we feel the way we do. We can match symptoms to test results.
The other way is via in-depth questions: we start to match a feeling to a symptom. Testing is not always feasible for a variety of reason. Don’t despair: we can deduce much via questions, symptoms and history!
Step 2: The 30-Days to Healthy Living Reset
First we listen, using one of the two methods above. If testing is practical for you, I recommend the DUTCH test. (For info on that, click here. It opens in a new tab to read later).
Our initial goal is to establish EXACTLY where you are now so that, at the end of the 30 days, we can measure how far you’ve come.
To repair, we use a whole-body “retraining” program to reset your pathways: hormone, detox, endocrine, digestion. Click here to learn about the 30 Days program!
A note about adrenals and what we used to call “adrenal fatigue” — your adrenals are likely just fine. We now know that they don’t get “exhausted” or “fatigued” or “drained.” You don’t “run out” of cortisol or adrenaline. What happens is that the communication lines between your adrenals and your other organs get screwed up. Your adrenals are either pumping out cortisol at the wrong time or keeping cortisol under wraps when you need it!
Bear in mind that you won’t be fully recovered in 30 days. Your health didn’t get out of sync in 30 days… it’s probably been falling apart V-E-R-Y S-L-O-W-L-Y over months, if not YEARS. You can recover completely. It requires only patience and commitment to the healing process!
Your 30 Days to Healthy Living Reset includes:
- Unlimited email, text, phone support during the 30 days
- Analysis and compilation of your answers on the detailed questionnaires covering your health history, from childhood all the way up to and including your current challenges
- Analysis of your lab test results (if you choose to do the test)
- Detailed information on D-DRESS — in fact, you can have that now! After the 30 days, we’ll work on the other components of D-DRESS!
- A complete supplement package for a 30 day elimination diet, including:
- daily support, education, recipes
- prebiotic, probiotic, digestive enzymes, vitamins, electrolytes, adaptogenic herbs (for adrenal health)
- gentle herbal energy drinks to help balance blood sugar, improve mood
- 7 day blood cleanse (NOT a colon cleanse)
- more – we’ll go over this in detail!
- No pharmaceuticals, no surgery
To learn more, click here for a FREE 30 minute no-obligation consultation.
I look forward to working with you!