Lots more info & resources at the bottom of this post /=:-)
TRS stands for Toxin & Contaminant Removal System. It uses colloidal zeolite to grab toxins — specifically heavy metals but including other toxins and contaminants — and remove them from the body.
- TRS is an odorless, tasteless nano-zeolite spray that you take by spraying into your mouth once or twice a day.
- It can safely detox beyond the blood brain barrier without chance of redistribution.
- It does not tax the organs.
- TRS is a manufactured clinoptilolite zeolite. Clinoptilolite is composed of a microporous arrangement of silica and alumina tetrahedra.
- Manufactured in the USA, TRS is made by Coseva, a health and wellness company.
What does TRS do?
TRS is a chelator. The word “chelation” (kee-LAY-shun) comes from the Greek word for “claw.” To “chelate” refers to the ability of a compound to combine with a heavy metal, allowing the toxin to then be excreted by the kidneys.
In short, TRS literally grabs toxins and contaminants in your body and removes them via the kidneys.
What is a “zeolite”?
Zeolites are microporous, aluminosilicate minerals used for decades as commercial adsorbents to clean up toxic messes and catalysts to help other processes work.
*ADsorb means to “add onto” as opposed to ABsorb which means to “pull into”. So toxins are “added onto” the zeolite magnet.
MINED or MANUFACTURED?
- MINED zeolites form where volcanic rocks and ash layers react with alkaline groundwater. When using internally, mined zeolites must be thoroughly cleaned of all debris. Humans have been using zeolites for internal detox for at least 2 decades.
- MANUFACTURED Zeolites are produced industrially on a large scale. As of December 2018, 245 unique zeolite frameworks have been identified, and over 40 naturally occurring zeolite frameworks are known.
What are the ingredients of TRS?
There are only two ingredients in TRS: manufactured nano-zeolites and purified water.
TRS uses manufactured zeolites for two reasons: purity and control of the process. Advanced TRS has put purity the number one priority which is why we manufacture our zeolite rather than mine it. Mined zeolite can easily be contaminated!
Does TRS contain aluminum?
Yes, but it is NOT possible for that aluminum to leach into the body.
Chemically, aluminum is part of the structural integrity of the zeolite molecule. It will NOT separate from its position in the zeolite molecule. It has been RIGOROUSLY TESTED for its structural integrity.
This aluminum is called ‘non-exchangeable aluminum’. It is not free to exchange into your system.
In the Resources section, you’ll find a link to the FB post that explains this in the resources below. If you want to be added to the group, please ask. My email and contact number are the top of every page. You can friend me on Facebook as well @xosallyoh.
How does TRS work?
The short answer: when you take TRS, it passes thru the mucosal lining of your mouth to the bloodstream where it then moves through your body grabbing toxins.
- Because TRS’ nano zeolites are so tiny — 0.9 nanometers — it is able to pass thru the mucous membrane and enter the blood stream.
- Because TRS’ nano zeolites are encased in water, TRS can go where no other detox agent has been able to go before, including crossing the BBB (blood brain barrier).
- Because zeolites have a high negative charge, they have a strong affinity for positively charged toxins.
Think of these nano-zeolites as hundreds of thousands of tiny toxin magnets encased in water. These toxin magnets attract heavy metals, pesticides and any other toxin that has a positive charge.
FYI, the zeolite releases (an insignificant amount) of magnesium, then adsorbs the toxin.
Once toxins are stuck onto the cage-like structure of TRS’ zeolite magnets, they have ZERO chance of breaking loose. The only thing that degrades a zeolite molecule is volcanic action or industrial micronization.
Also, TRS is fully 100% excreted from the body within 24 hours.
TRS cannot cause redistribution and damage to the body because 1) it cannot be degraded by any mechanism in the body and 2) it is fully excreted.
TRS zeolites are biologically inert. Your kidneys don’t even “see” them as they pass thru carrying their load of toxic trash out of your body.
Has it been studied for safety?
Yes. On animals, human studies are not allowed. There are hundreds (thousands?) of studies on PubMed. Zeolite is one of the most thoroughly studied substances on the planet. It is biologically inert.
If you want to read the science, read the White Paper in the resources below.
Is it safe?
Yes. The FDA has given it GRAS status: Generally Recognized As Safe.
Because of how it works, TRS is safe for newborn to elderly, including pregnant and nursing moms. Many people use TRS on their pets.
What about kidneys?
While TRS is excreted mainly via urine, it does NOT tax the kidneys. TRS is biologically inert and your kidneys don’t even “see” it.
However, for kidney patients on dialysis, let your healthcare provider know you are using a zeolite product. Zeolites might affect the membranes of the dialysis machine. Your provider needs to know to monitor the machine and make sure it is filtering properly.
How do you take it?
It comes in a spray bottle. Recommended usage is 2 sprays in your mouth am, 3 sprays pm. It’s VERY stable: you can:
- spray on food (just can’t boil)
- use a dropper (1 spray = 4 drops)
- put in milk, water, juice, etc. (it has no taste)
- If there is a detox reaction (rash or headache, flu-like symptoms), you can put one spray in a glass of water and sip so that you can take a tiny amount.
- 1 spray = 4 drops
When you purchase, I’ll send you a thorough explanation of how and when you use, what you can expect, how to work your way up to a full dose.
What substances can TRS detox from your body?
Over 80,000 substances, including:
- Heavy metals and toxic elements including mercury, aluminum, lead, arsenic, fluoride, barium, strontium, uranium, gadolinium
- Pesticides and insecticides including glyphosate
- Toxins from molds and yeasts
- Plastic residues (think bpa)
- Carcinogens from smoke and haze
- Radioactive material in the body
- Any other toxin with a positive charge
Re parasites and viruses
If you have parasites and viruses and your body is too toxic or simply unable to fight back, then your body’s natural reaction is to “bury” that virus and/or allow the parasite to build a biofilm (a parasite shielf).
While TRS does NOT directly affect these, when the metals and other toxins are removed, these two are exposed. Biofilms often breakdown allowing a spontaneous parasite cleanse. Your body is able to fight back against the virus instead of burying it again.
Does TRS detox minerals your body needs or those that you are supplementing?
No. When you take/eat minerals and your body needs them, your body converts those to salts which are then used immediately.
Excess minerals are NOT converted to salts and TRS does remove those.
Can TRS be used alongside other therapies?
Yes! The only exceptions are if you are using heavy metal-based meds/substances, like chemotherapy and colloidal silver. If you are using either of those, simply allow 6 hours between those heavy-metal therapies and your TRS sprays.
How do heavy metals get in your body?
A few of the ways:
- Contaminated foods (fish in particular)
- Contaminated soil
- Contaminated water used for irrigation
- Air pollution from factories and autos
- Municipal water supplies
- Beauty products (I use and sell clean makeup, skincare — please ask me about these!!!)
- Personal care products (aluminum in antiperspirant, for example)
- Pesticides and herbicides
- House & car keys (lead)
- Vaping ingredients can contain heavy metals
- Manufacturing processes
Do I need to remove amalgams before chelating with TRS?
No. It doesn’t pull any metals INTO your body. It only collects excess toxins already IN your body. If you have an amalgam that is “leaking” then TRS will detox that excess mercury.
What about implants?
Because TRS is a passive chelator, it does not affect any implants in the body. It will however, remove toxins that the amalgams and implants can release.
Where do heavy metals “reside” in your body?
Anywhere and everywhere: fat tissue, brain tissue, organ tissue. It’s very individual where it is in YOUR body. But it CAN go anywhere.
How much does it cost?
You can buy one bottle for $68 or 3 bottles for $150 ($50/bottle), plus $8 shipping. Click here to learn how to buy for the best price.
TRS is manufactured in the US and sold all over the world. There are usually bulk buyers/sellers in other countries so you can save on VAT/customs/shipping. If you live in another country, text or email me (contact info above) and I’ll help you find a distributor in your country.
One bottle has 140 sprays and will last 28 days on the recommended usage* rate of 5 sprays a day.
*We use the word “usage” rather than “dose”. Dose is a medical term.
How do I buy it?
TRS is sold via affiliates only. Click here for a detailed explanation on how to purchase TRS.
Anyone can become a distributor for $25/year. Please note that distributors pay the same price as everyone else. In fact, there is no advantage to becoming a distributor unless you intend to grow a business.
It is strongly suggested that you use TRS and see what results you get before attempting to become a distributor. Hard to resist, I know — it’s so exciting to read what is happening for people!!! But resist 🙂 Sharing TRS before you know what you are doing can turn more people off than on.
Can’t I just eat chlorella and cilantro to chelate?
A reliable supplement/herbal chelator has TWO thiols to securely grab the heavy metal and CARRY it all the way OUT of the body.
- Chlorella only has a SINGLE thiol. It can grab the mercury but very weakly, This means it can MOVE it around and drop it somewhere else, possibly causing new damage.
- Is it possible chlorella can carry the metal out? Yes. It’s just very unlikely. A reliable chelator needs two thiols.
- Cilantro/ Coriander is a true chelator but its half life is unknown. TRS has a half life of 6 hours — you know when it’s done working and when you can take more for optimum effect.
- If you don’t know the half life of your chelator, it’s impossible to take it safely. The danger is that you will take too much which can lead to redistributing mercury, possibly pushing it into your brain rather than removing it.
How long do I use TRS?
It is suggested to use TRS for a minimum of 6 months to see significant improvements.
Some families see results very quickly, in days or weeks. Some report the biggest gains show up after the 6 months mark (that’s how it happened for us).
We saw nothing noticeable for 6 months. Then we saw remarkable improvements!
As symptoms alleviate, some families choose to reduce to a lower daily usage rate to protect themselves from environmental toxins or wean off altogether if they are certain that they have no chronic sources of heavy metals and toxin exposure.
We live in a toxic world. Our plan is to continue indefinitely.
How will I know it’s working?
Because zeolites are one of the most studied minerals on the planet, we know it is chelating toxins… it’s what it does. However, like my husband and I, you may or may not notice ANYTHING. I’m in a group of 90k+ people and this is one of thousands of groups! The testimonials are nothing short of startling. We’ve decided to err on the side of caution and detox before any damage is done.
Did it work for you?
YES! We started taking it because we live in a toxic world. Plus my husband has hemochromatosis which is an inability to excrete iron. Unless he gives blood regularly, he is literally FULL of excess iron. Chelation seemed like a good choice! Our results were completely surprising!!! Click here to read my husband’s and my testimonial.
If you appreciate the information provided here, please subscribe below and tell your friends! To support my work, buy something from me =/:-)
- The supplements I use & recommend are the best available: top quality, well-researched & CLEAN.
- Products include meal replacement protein shakes, probiotics, greens powders, colostrum, safe detox agents & protocols, daily supplements, energy drinks, clean makeup, safe skincare & more.
- Text me, my phone and email are at the top of every page, let's take your health & vitality to the next level of HAPPY!
Please don’t hesitate to contact me. My contact info is at the top of every page and/or friend me on Facebook @xosallyoh!
More on TRS
- Our experience using TRS
- How to buy TRS for the best price
- Video Intro to TRS
- How to Get Started Using TRS
- Is TRS Safe while Breastfeeding or Pregnant?
- TRS & Fluoride
- TRS & Aluminum
- What is TRS?
- Click here for a detailed explanation on how to purchase TRS.
- The White Paper docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/6d99e5_bfa7801bf9b24a0488a26d353bcd9adf.pdf
- Video presentation by Dr Holdford on an effective alternative to environmental pollution https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IVnHmsHNkRs
- Video presentation of 90 day case study by Dr Holdford https://youtu.be/iJuEfyo3RdU
- Voice recording of a Question and Answer session with Coseva’s senior management and Dr Tracy Holdford https://youtu.be/t0cZHDp0dCc
- Reliable chelator needs 2 thiols https://www.facebook.com/notes/andy-cutler-chelation-safe-mercury-and-heavy-metal-detox/chlorella-dont-use-it/1498565580241842/
- Andy Cutler’s protocol, discussion of thiols https://www.westonaprice.org/health-topics/environmental-toxins/using-the-andy-cutler-protocol-to-address-mercury-poisoning/
- Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeolite
- Aluminum vs alumina https://www.facebook.com/groups/TRSaSafeHeavyMetalsDetox/permalink/2114388168625627/
- What is a “thiol”? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thiol
- What are villi? https://www.wisegeek.com/what-are-villi.htm
- Zeolite magnets cannot be degraded in the body https://www.researchgate.net/publication/257594252_Investigation_of_structural_properties_of_clinoptilolite_rich_zeolites_in_simulated_digestion_conditions_and_their_cytotoxicity_against_Caco-2_cells_in_vitro