You need PROTEIN to build muscles, y’all. LOTS of it 🙂
Watch me make it: https://www.bitchute.com/video/siBxijRbhrMa/
- Base liquid — I use raw milk but you can use coconut milk, almond milk, water or any combo. I don’t recommend oat milk because it’s so high carb. And a BIG FAT NO to pasteurized milk. That stuff is poison, don’t drink it!
- Protein — I use Arbonne Protein Shake Mix, super clean, pea/cranberry/brown rice protein, 22 vitamins/minerals, LOW GLYCEMIC, been using it for almost 4 years, I love it!!! (If you want to try it, let me know, contact info above. I can help you get the best deal!!!)
- Handful of frozen organic cherries
- 1 T organic flax seed oil (must be stored in fridge)
- 1 tsp to 1T organic almond butter (don’t use peanut butter, it’s not a nut and they are notoriously moldy)
- 2-4 egg PASTURED egg yolks
- 1/4 to 1/2 GREEN organic banana (green because they are lower carb and more pre-biotic fiber)
Then add in whatever powdered supps you are using. I like powdered because there are no fillers. I’m using these:
Add a little ice (I like mine COLD), blend and enjoy!