At the dinner table, I’m an LCHF/P (Low Carb High Fat/Protein) gal. I really don’t have much of a sweet tooth. Salty, crunchy is my downfall. Still, a nice rich filling healthy dessert is a treat — especially when I know I’m not going to regret a second of it!!!
This is such a simple fix, too. Tastes like soft-serve blueberry ice cream and only 4 ingredients: Greek yogurt, heavy cream, stevia or xylitol to taste and frozen blueberries.
Fun to make, too! The 3yo grand girl loves to help make it and thinks it’s the best thing since chocolate protein muffins — I’ll be showing those next /=;-)
How to make my Healthy Dessert
What is your fav healthy dessert? Tell it in the comments!!
If you appreciate the information provided here, please subscribe below and tell your friends! To support my work, buy something from me =/:-)
- The supplements I use & recommend are the best available: top quality, well-researched & CLEAN.
- Products include meal replacement protein shakes, probiotics, greens powders, colostrum, safe detox agents & protocols, daily supplements, energy drinks, clean makeup, safe skincare & more.
- Text me, my phone and email are at the top of every page, let's take your health & vitality to the next level of HAPPY!
- Here’s how to make yogurt in the Instant Pot
- To strain the yogurt, we use this Nut bag 100% organic
- Or a Coffee Sock (these are PERFECT for making ghee, too!!!)