Thank you for your interest in our food buying club!
A food buying club is a private food co-op, all healthy food provided by Ky farmers. Nutrient dense foods like…
- farm fresh milk & dairy products
- goat’s milk when available
- pastured eggs & chicken
- pastured meats
- baked goods
- local honey 🐝
- organic sourdough bread
- home made soaps & tinctures
- local CBD products
- + traditional supplements
Members order online and pick up their food once a week at their closest drop location. No minimum order, no required purchases. You’ll pay a one-time lifetime membership fee of $30 and sign an agreement outlining our relationship, that’s it!
At the moment, we have drops in Mt. Sterling, Winchester, 2 Lexington locations and a Morehead drop.
…is to connect local Kentucky “real food” farmers to consumers. By “real food”, we mean food raised and/or grown as close to the earth as possible:
- organic* fruits & veggies
- grass-fed, grass-finished livestock
- all feed non-GMO if not organic
- prepared foods all using organic/non-GMO ingredients & cultures
- prepared salves, syrups, lotions using organic/non-GMO ingredients
Kentucky is blessed with an abundance of real food farmers.
I hope you’ll join us — text Sally at 859-550-3862 and we can get you started on the sign-up process.
We look forward to meeting you!
PS. If you are on Facebook, please friend Sally @stillamomyo
*organic means either USDA certified organic or grown/raised using organic practices