Including the scary flu <eye roll>. Updated 9/21/21
PROTOCOL CHEAT SHEET
IMPORTANT!!! Take all supplements TOGETHER during or after a meal containing some FATS. The fats help get the supps/meds into your bloodstream and the zinc will make you nauseous on an empty stomach.
- Zinc 30-50 mg, 1 time a day Get it here.
- Quercetin 500 mg, 1 time a day Get it here.
- Vitamin D3 5000 iu, 1 time a day Get it here
- Vitamin C 1000 mg/hour to bowel tolerance (till you get gassy) Get it here
- If you are high risk (obese, diabetic, high blood pressure), ADD an HCQ (Hydroxychloroquine) 200 mg or Ivermectin (dose is figured by weight, formula below) 2 times a week.
5-7 days until symptoms subside*, then go to prevention protocol. Remember to take all supplements TOGETHER during or after a meal with FATS.
- Double your zinc
- Use HCQ 200 mg or Ivermectin instead of Quercetin. The healing dose for Ivermectin is 3x the daily dose (My daily dose is 12 mg, so I took 24 mg in the am and 12 mg at night before bed, Greek yogurt was the fat I used to take with it.)
- Vitamin D3 25,000 iu/day first two days, then 10,000 iu/day
- Vitamin C 1000 mg/hour to bowel tolerance (till you get gassy)
*Take the healing protocol until your symptoms SUBSIDE, not go away completely. Use the healing protocol while you are the most sick which is usually 5-7 days. You might feel like crap for 3 weeks afterward but the prevention protocol is adequate for this.
NEBULIZE H2O2 Daily
- Use a diffuser if you don’t have a nebulizer, you can get a diffuser at Walmart, direct the spray toward your face. Be careful, that can be hot steam!
- Get food grade h2o2 at Robert’s Health food store (in Lexington) or on Amazon.
- Click here for complete instructions on nebulizing h2o2 including where to get a nebulizer.
Ivermectin: How To Find Your Dose
- Your dose is 150 to 200 mcg per kg body weight (use the exact same formula if you are a horse 🙂 )
- Go here to convert your lbs to kgs.
- Multiply your weight in kgs x .15, then by .2 and take the average.
- For example: 70 kg (150 lb) x .15 = 10.5 mg. Times .2 = 14 mg so the dose is 12 mg.
- I weigh 140 lbs which is 63.5 kg. So 63.5 x .15 = 9.5 mg. 63.5 x .2 = 12.7 mg… I take 12 mg as my dose.
NOTE: The pills come in 3 mg, 6 mg, 12 mg doses so order accordingly. You don’t want to be cutting up little white pills everyday 🙂
How to Order from All Day Chemist
I’ve been ordering from ADC for at least 10 years. I’ve used credit cards and my checking account and bitcoin, never a problem.
- Go to alldaychemist.com
- Search for Ivermectin 12mg (this is the largest pill you can get, you can also get 3mg, 6mg) and/or Hydroxychloroquine 200mg (you may get different brand/generic names but it will say Iver or Hydroxy on the page)
- Place your order. You are limited to 2 boxes of each but if you call them, they will place a larger order, click the contact us link at the bottom for the numbers. USA Phone # is (855) 840-0584 — I just placed an order and called them, did it all on the phone.
- If you are not placing a larger order, then just follow the prompts
- When you get to the “upload prescription” section, answer the questions (I think it asks if you smoke and a couple of other things), then skip “upload a prescription” and click on.
- There is often a bank problem with ordering from an overseas site, your bank may refuse to honor the order. This is a pain in the butt but you might have to call your bank and tell them it’s ok to authorize. I’ve had to call the same bank a couple of times, but it always goes thru.
- It takes 3-5 weeks to get your order due to customs. I’ve always gotten mine! (Just got my $400 order 9/14/21, took 5 weeks.)
Do not go to the hospital!!!
Hospitals have ONE protocol: Remdesivir (read how dangerous this drug is) along with 2 other extremely dangerous drugs and they push to put you on a ventilator (8 out of 10 patients die on a vent).
If you or a loved one do go to a hospital, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE AN ADVOCATE. Details here.
Have you noticed that most people die in a hospital? Watch Dr. Ardis’ podcast below or click the photo to watch on his site!
Shared with tremendous love for you in this crazy time!