We’ve all been there: life is wonderful, you are healthy, great social life… then out of the blue, your stinky pits are so feral, only your dog will hang out with you!
My husband and I almost never wear deodorant (and NEVER EVER anti-perspirant — loaded with aluminum which can cross the blood brain barrier and has been linked with dementia!!!)
We don’t normally smell at all. When we do, here’s the cure. Let me know what helps you (or your teenage son)!
Stinky Pit Products
Following are links to the products I mention in the video. If you are interested in the Arbonne products, let me know and I can show you how to get the best deal!
- Milk of Mag (Good Sense) https://amzn.to/2BElPya (I use this everyday!)
- Mag Bisglycinate (chelated elemental mag, bio schwartz) https://amzn.to/2lCPvHr
- Hydration http://bit.ly/xohydration
- Real Salt https://amzn.to/2GGknR4
- CLAY Bentonite 24 oz http://amzn.to/2jYV963 and 6 lbs bucket http://amzn.to/2A8JNlE
- Activated Charcoal http://amzn.to/2hREX20
- Deodorant http://bit.ly/xodeodorant
MAGNESIUM WATER You can make “mag water” pretty cheaply from seltzer water and MoM — scroll down in this article to the bullet point.
ADRENAL COCKTAIL Here’s my homemade electrolyte/adrenal cocktail
Heavy Metal Detox
Toxins are what make us stink. It can be something as simple as what you ate last. Or it can be an accumulation of years’ worth of toxins from environmental sources, poor detox pathways, poor food choices over time or a health issue (diabetes, cancer, fibro… too many to list!)
Detox is something to consider if stinky pits is a chronic problem.
Neither AC or Clay is a chelator or detox agent on its own. They can both gather up toxins that have already been disturbed and ARE ALREADY IN THE DIGESTIVE TRACT, but it is not possible (because of their chemical makeup) that they can do the disturbing on their own.
Also, neither one leaves the digestive tract, hence that is the ONLY place they can grab any toxins.
If you are looking for a safe, effective heavy metal chelator that works at the cellular level, click here to read up on zeolite. It’s been amazing for us.
Transcript for Stinky Pits
Not word for word but these are my basic notes 🙂
Stinky pits come from either a food or your body is detoxing something (maybe you started the detox on purpose or it was spontaneous).
- Drink more plain water — this is required for washing away any detox residue
- Up your magnesium
- Hydrate with electrolytes/minerals — I believe besides water, our electrolyte/mineral imbalance is out of control. I drink Arbonne’s hydration probably 3 days out of 7.
- Can add a little salt to your water. REAL SALT! Not “kosher” or “sea” (because all salt is sea salt) but REAL by Redmond. Or Himalyan. You want unbleached, untampered with salt, so it still contains all the minerals
- Detox the pits with activated charcoal & Bentonite Clay. Mix a little in your hand and add either water or ACV* to make a paste (*Apple Cider Vinegar with the mother — Bragg’s is a great brand and sold everywhere) Or mix whatever face mask you have on hand with activated charcoal — that works, too!
- Take 2 activated charcoal to help with detox. This is what poison control centers use. I always have a bottle around to help with digestion issues resulting in diarrhea or vomiting. AC stops them both. NOTE: AC must be taken 2 hours away from any meds or other supplements as it will “detox” those, too.
- Note what you ate a couple of hours before you started to stink!
- Milk of Magnesia to make the mag water or to use as deodorant
If there are other topics you’d like to know about, let me know in the comments. I’d love to help you live a healthy, vital life! Have an awesome week!!!