Lots more info & resources at the bottom of this post /=:-)
The zeolite in TRS is aluminosilicate. There is needless concern about the aluminum content of the zeolite in TRS. Here are the FAQs about TRS & Aluminum.
DISCLAIMER: I’m not a doctor or a scientist (see my broad disclaimer at the bottom). I am a certified Functional Diagnostic Nutrition (FDN) practitioner, with 38 years of experience, training and research under my belt.
There is a LOT of science here. If that’s not your bailiwick, no worries. Fortunately for the world and those seeking health, understanding zeolites and how they work in the different forms is not required for TRS to be effective.
If you have the time to study up, it’s also not rocket science =/:-)
In my TRS sales organization, we make it a point to be very well educated on zeolite. If your question is not answered here, please ask! My contact info is at the top of every page. I’d love to add you to my TRS Facebook group, lots of good info there as well.
Aluminum: the chemical element of atomic number 13, a light silvery-gray metal
Alumina: an aluminum-containing compound; a white solid, aluminum oxide that occurs in bauxite and is found in crystalline form as the main constituent of corundum, sapphire and other minerals
Alumino: a combining form of aluminum, used especially before a consonant, e.g. aluminosilicate
Zeolite is aluminosilicate, meaning part alumina and part silica (silicon + O2). The ratio of alumina to silica is important. The higher the ratio, the stronger the bond.
- Ratio of Silica to Alumina in the Clinoptilolite zeolite molecule in TRS is a ratio of almost 6:1 (5.7:1 to be exact). This is very high which is good!!!
- A high ratio of silica to alumina means a stronger molecule which means zero chance of redistribution of a) the aluminum (in the alumina) or b) the toxins picked up by the zeolite.
- This also means the zeolite is very stable, it does not dissolve in the body, and the aluminum (in the alumina) is rendered inert.
- One finds the same type of bio-inert alumina or aluminosilicate in BENTONITE CLAY which is classified as an Aluminosilicate. This means its major elements are Alumina oxide (Al2O3) and Silica (SiO2). Bentonite would be an entirely different substance without alumina. Btw, the alumina oxide in clay is a natural mineral quite different from the inorganic toxic form one gets from cooking with aluminium cookware or when using deodorants.
TRS is a man-made zeolite. The choice to create the zeolite in TRS rather than mine it from the ground was made to insure purity and cleanliness.
- TRS zeolite is cultivated in a laboratory. It is the same molecular/chemical structure as the natural crystals, the main difference being that the lab-synthesized zeolites are “seeded” and “grown” in a clean lab environment, rather than occurring due to natural forces.
- The lab-growing process ensures that the crystals are completely free of contaminants.
- Although some refer to the Clinoptilolite zeolite in TRS as a “synthetic” zeolite, it does not contain man-made or synthesized elements. The term “synthetic” merely refers to the fact that the zeolite crystals are created in a laboratory rather than in the wild.
- The growing of the zeolite crystals allows the manufacturers to control for uniformity, size, and purity.
- Manufactured zeolite is routinely used in many applications. In the case of zeolite, it is essentially the same as mined zeolite. A major difference is that man-made is cleaner.
- For more info on synthesizing Clinoptilolilte zeolite: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28677630
- For more on the pros/cons of synthetic vs natural zeolites: https://minerals.usgs.gov/mineralofthemonth/zeolites.pdf
Powdered or Crystalline?
The micronization process refers to the grinding down of zeolite crystals into dust. Micronization of this sort is not precise, the crystals do not maintain uniformity of size, and some of the crystals are destroyed altogether, leaving behind debris in the form of toxins and contaminants.
Grinding the crystals to dust allows zeolite powder manufacturers to achieve a small molecular size, usually in the micrometer sizes.
It is possible to achieve a nano-sized molecule through micronization, but it is still a process that releases contaminants, and most micronized zeolites are not reduced to a nano-sized scale.
Zeolite powders are ingested orally. They are still zeolites so toxin magnets but they are confined to the digestive tract and have no ability to pull toxins out of any other part of the body.
Because the grinding can leave behind toxins and contaminants, including aluminum, a binder is critically important when taking powdered zeolite supplements to try and grab those other toxins and contaminants!
Crystalline Zeolite (TRS)
The zeolite crystals in TRS are grown to be 0.9 nanometers in size. Since they are cultivated in a lab, the crystals are also uniform in shape.
There are absolutely no trace minerals, debris, toxins, or contaminants in the synthetic zeolites.
The smaller the size of the zeolites, the more surface area for collecting/binding and removal of toxins. The smaller sizing is also what allows nano-sized zeolites to detox on a cellular level.
- For more on nano-scale zeolites and surface area: https://www.nano.gov/nanotech-101/special
- For more info on the catalytic properties of nano-zeolite: www.researchgate.net/publication/244322759_Catalytic_properties_of_nano-sized_ZSM-5_aggregates
Mobilize or Bind?
There is some question about using gastro-intestinal binders with TRS.
While binders are ALWAYS necessary with powdered zeolite products, they are not necessary with TRS. This is due to the 6:1 ratio explained above that makes TRS indestructible. Once a toxin is stuck onto a TRS zeolite, it cannot be dropped back into the body.
TRS molecules are like toxin magnets: when they come near a toxin, the toxin is drawn to the zeolite, BINDS to it irretrievably and becomes inert, then is carried out of the body usually via the kidneys.
Ideally, your body’s detoxification pathways should be open. In fact, if you are healthy with vitality and zero issues, they probably are open and clear!
However, most humans’ detox pathways are NOT in good operating condition. We are literally surrounded by toxins: in our food, water, air, soil, clothing, furniture… the list is long!
(One of the reasons we are so grateful for the miracle of TRS!!!)
Because detox pathways — lymphatics, microcirculation, kidneys, liver, skin, lungs, bowels — are almost certainly clogged, it is extremely likely that one will experience a detox reaction when starting a cleanse or detox.
Detox reactions can surface as headache, rash, flu-like symptoms, constipation/diarrhea. And they can be caused by any detox method, from epsom salt baths to Cutler’s low-dose chelation protocol to coffee enema to castor oil packs!
Even changing your diet (like quitting coffee or going gluten-free) or switching skincare products can cause a detox reaction!
For this reason, it is strongly suggested that any detox, including TRS, be started very, very slowly and titrate up as detox reactions (if any) fade.
Won’t your body’s own mechanisms manage the detox on its own?
Perhaps in an ideal world, yes, your body’s own mechanisms might manage detox on its own. Tragically, our bodies don’t live there.
Indeed, mothers of vax-injured kids the world over are literally crying and begging for this info. If YOU know of any methods for detoxing heavy metals from the brains of children that don’t require intervention, please share. Thank you.
More About TRS
- Our experience using TRS
- How to buy TRS for the best price
- Video Intro to TRS
- How to Get Started Using TRS
- Is TRS Safe while Breastfeeding or Pregnant?
- TRS & Fluoride
- What is TRS?
- Click here for a detailed explanation on how to purchase TRS.
- The White Paper docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/6d99e5_bfa7801bf9b24a0488a26d353bcd9adf.pdf
- Video presentation by Dr Holdford on an effective alternative to environmental pollution https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IVnHmsHNkRs
- Video presentation of 90 day case study by Dr Holdford https://youtu.be/iJuEfyo3RdU
- Voice recording of a Question and Answer session with Coseva’s senior management and Dr Tracy Holdford https://youtu.be/t0cZHDp0dCc
- Reliable chelator needs 2 thiols https://www.facebook.com/notes/andy-cutler-chelation-safe-mercury-and-heavy-metal-detox/chlorella-dont-use-it/1498565580241842/
- Andy Cutler’s protocol, discussion of thiols https://www.westonaprice.org/health-topics/environmental-toxins/using-the-andy-cutler-protocol-to-address-mercury-poisoning/
- Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeolite
- Aluminum vs alumina https://www.facebook.com/groups/TRSaSafeHeavyMetalsDetox/permalink/2114388168625627/
- What is a “thiol”? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thiol
- What are villi? https://www.wisegeek.com/what-are-villi.htm
- Zeolite magnets cannot be degraded in the body https://www.researchgate.net/publication/257594252_Investigation_of_structural_properties_of_clinoptilolite_rich_zeolites_in_simulated_digestion_conditions_and_their_cytotoxicity_against_Caco-2_cells_in_vitro
Got Hair Loss?
Have you or a loved one suffered hair loss? I have. TWICE. And reversed it both times (two different causes, two different cures)! Join us & get my free report on reversing hair loss!