Lots more info & resources at the bottom of this post /=:-)
YES! TRS does detox fluoride and there’s plenty of scientific evidence to back that up!
Fluoride is nasty stuff. In fact, if you swallow any toothpaste, you are supposed to call poison control!!! The fact that most Americans are forced to DRINK it in our water is unbelievable. I won’t go into the dangers of fluoride here (with backup for the dangers outlined in the above graphic), but I do have a post working on it. I will link that here when it’s up.
Here are some studies demonstrating that zeolites detox fluoride and have provided a neuro-protective effect against fluoride intoxication.
“…An interesting effect of clinoptilolite was observed in fluoride-intoxicated rats (Madhusudhan et al., 2009). Fluoride is neurotoxic upon penetration through the blood–brain barrier during gestation and post-gestation periods. As a consequence of fluoride-intoxication, inhibition of antioxidant enzymes occurred in pups along with lipid peroxidation. Upon supplementation of pups with clinoptilolite, oxidative damage was restored and levels of GSH-Prx were substantially ameliorated in the cerebral cortex and medulla oblongata. Similar results were, however, observed in animals supplemented with vitamins E and C as well (Madhusudhan et al., 2009). In line with these results, it should also be hypothesized that clinoptilolite might have the potential to combat acute fluoride-intoxication in animals, as well as in humans….”
“Aluminium-loaded low-silica zeolites as adsorbents for fluorides showed that modified zeolites were able to defluoridate water to below WHO’s maximum allowable concentration (MAC) of 1.5 mg/L”
More About TRS
- Our experience using TRS
- How to buy TRS for the best price
- Video Intro to TRS
- How to Get Started Using TRS
- Is TRS Safe while Breastfeeding or Pregnant?
- TRS & Fluoride
- TRS & Aluminum
- What is TRS?
- Click here for a detailed explanation on how to purchase TRS.
- The White Paper docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/6d99e5_bfa7801bf9b24a0488a26d353bcd9adf.pdf
- Video presentation by Dr Holdford on an effective alternative to environmental pollution https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IVnHmsHNkRs
- Video presentation of 90 day case study by Dr Holdford https://youtu.be/iJuEfyo3RdU
- Voice recording of a Question and Answer session with Coseva’s senior management and Dr Tracy Holdford https://youtu.be/t0cZHDp0dCc
- Reliable chelator needs 2 thiols https://www.facebook.com/notes/andy-cutler-chelation-safe-mercury-and-heavy-metal-detox/chlorella-dont-use-it/1498565580241842/
- Andy Cutler’s protocol, discussion of thiols https://www.westonaprice.org/health-topics/environmental-toxins/using-the-andy-cutler-protocol-to-address-mercury-poisoning/
- Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeolite
- Aluminum vs alumina https://www.facebook.com/groups/TRSaSafeHeavyMetalsDetox/permalink/2114388168625627/
- What is a “thiol”? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thiol
- What are villi? https://www.wisegeek.com/what-are-villi.htm
- Zeolite magnets cannot be degraded in the body https://www.researchgate.net/publication/257594252_Investigation_of_structural_properties_of_clinoptilolite_rich_zeolites_in_simulated_digestion_conditions_and_their_cytotoxicity_against_Caco-2_cells_in_vitro