When I talk about what I do for a living, I am invariably asked, “What is ‘lifestyle medicine’?” Followed by, “And what is Arbonne?”
The lifestyle medicine question is answered on this post. The Arbonne question is answered right here!
Hi, and welcome to my world of health and wellness! I’m so happy to be here and love love love that you’re interested in cleaning up your body and home!
If you keep doing what you’re doing, where will you be in 5 years?
Arbonne in a nutshell
ALL Arbonne products are Non-GMO Project verified plus: certified vegan, cruelty-free, gluten & soy free, organically sourced, kosher, low glycemic, tested for heavy metals and contaminants, 2000 ingredients banned, no artificial sweeteners or colors, 98% digestion rate, safe for all ages.
PLUS see the Why Arbonne? section below — this company is ethical and as forward-thinking as it gets.
This is a big overview — click on a link to hop to that section! To come back to the top, click the gray arrow on the right side of the screen (it appears once you are past this first section).
- What is Arbonne
- The Arbonne Advantage
- The Arbonne PRODUCT Advantage
- Product Lines
- Business Opportunity
- What is Network Marketing
- Why Arbonne?
- The Right Compensation
- 4 Ways to Participate
So… what is Arbonne?
Despite the fact we’ve been around for 39 years, most of the people I talk to have NEVER heard of us. Arbonne was started by Petter Mørck who had an idea for a pure, safe, beneficial line of skincare for women.
Petter is pronounced PET-ter, rhymes with better.
His idea was developed in Switzerland in 1975. Together with a group of leading biochemists, biologists and herbalists, Petter set out to fulfill his vision, and Arbonne was born.
Arbonne skincare products, based on botanical principles, came to fruition in the United States in 1980 (they are ALL still made here) and are now shared throughout the world by a growing network of Arbonne Independent Consultants.
Building on Petter’s founding principles, the product line has grown to include both inner and outer health and beauty products unparalleled in quality, safety, value, benefits, and results.
If at anytime, you want to know more, contact me. My phone (text or call) and email are at the top of every page /=:-)
The Arbonne Advantage
When thinking about a product line or a business partner, here are a few reasons why you want to choose Arbonne.
- Experience and tradition since 1980 — we have a proven track record for quality, excellence and satisfied customers
- Cutting edge research & development. The money we DON’T spend on advertising goes to R&D. Yes, consultants are paid, but every company has employee/independent contractor expense. Not every company has a team of researchers, scientists and holistic healers on its team helping develop new pure safe beneficial products!
- Proprietary formulas, Swiss heritage, products built to European standards, highest quality ingredients from around the globe, every product manufactured in the USA
- 3% brand awareness — this means you have a ground floor opportunity without the risks of a new company
- Sold in the USA, Canada, UK, Australia, Poland and New Zealand with more countries on the way!
The Arbonne Product Advantage
In a nutshell: ALL Arbonne products are Non-GMO Project verified plus: certified vegan, cruelty-free, gluten & soy free, organically sourced, kosher, low glycemic, tested for heavy metals and contaminants, 2000 ingredients banned, no artificial sweeteners or colors, 98% digestion rate, safe for all ages.
- Botanically based, no mineral oil
- pH correct & hypo-allergenic
- Dermatologist tested
- Clinically proven
- NO parabens or phthalates
- NO artificial sugars
- Non-GMO project certified
- Certified Vegan, Kosher, GF, Soy-free, Low Glycemic
- NO animal products or by-products
- NEVER EVER tested on animals, certified cruelty-free! We do test our products — on HUMANS to make sure they work. We already know they are SAFE!
- NO artificial dyes or synthetic fragrances
- 2000 ingredients banned — more than any other country or company! (The EU bans 1400, the US bans less than 100.)
Arbonne’s Product Lines
- 6 Skincare lines: RE9 Healthy Aging | RE9 Brightening | Calm for sensitive skin | Prepwork for younger skin | Bio-Hydria to lock in moisture | Men’s Skincare
- Nutrition & Weight Management (ask about our 30 Days to Healthy Living detox & re-education program!!!)
- Sports Nutrition
- Complete makeup line with so many amazing colors
- Personal Care, including toothpaste, deodorant, body lotions, complete line of hair care +++
- Gentle & Safe Baby line
- Spa & Relaxation Line
Arbonne’s Business Opportunity
If you keep doing what you are doing, where will you be in 5 years? If you are happy with your answer, feel free to skip this section!!!
That question was difficult for me to answer… I didn’t want to admit it, but I was basically going to be exactly where I was, doing exactly what I was doing, no closer to my wildest dreams (that I no longer dared to dream). And then I saw this:
What is Network Marketing?
Network marketing is a business model wherein…
- Products are marketed via your network (rather than advertising);
- Anyone who works can get to the top of the company (as opposed to a traditional model wherein only a chosen view advance past employee);
- You work from your phone (rather than an office wherein you usually aren’t allowed to use your phone);
- You choose your hours (rather than clocking in);
- You earn based on how hard you work (rather than a set hourly rate);
- You make YOUR dreams come true (rather than your employer’s dreams);
- You make money while you sleep.
Warren Buffett, Robert Kiyosaki, Paul Zane Pilzer, Richard Branson all endorse the network marketing model.
As of 2019, network marketing is SIZZLIN’. More and more companies are launching products using NWM. Which means, if YOU like the business model, then you have choices.
The #1 decision you need to make is WHICH COMPANY? Here’s why I chose Arbonne and why I think you should, too:
#1 Thirty-nine (39) years
Most companies, whether NWM or traditional sales, fail in the first 5 years. MOST companies. Most of the ones left fail in the next 5. MOST.
Arbonne has stood the test of time. We’ve proven over and over again that our business works, we are here to stay, and our customers LOVE our products. No business can sustain for 39 years with a crappy product and/or poor customer service.
The next 4 points are essential pieces for a successful network marketing business. Arbonne satisfies all 4.
#2 Consumable products.
I tried several companies before discovering Arbonne. One of them was essential oils. Now, I love my oils, but selling them? An exercise in futility because most customers only buy them ONCE.
Why? Because as long as you don’t leave your oils in a hot car, they last forever. It’s like Costco knives or Norwex body cloths. Once you’ve bought your supply, you NEVER have to buy again.
You might be asking, “Don’t people use them up?” Some do. But 95% of oil customers did not know WHY they needed oils in the first place, much less HOW to use them. They were gung-ho when they started, but using oils wasn’t part of their culture so they forgot about them.
On the other hand, with mascara or protein powder or skincare, you already use those products before you try Arbonne’s. There’s no mystery here. When you are out, if you liked the product, you re-order.
With Arbonne, you are simply switching brands and making healthier choices, not relearning how to live life!
It’s such a simple concept and I didn’t consider it until I had $1,000 worth of oils on my shelf and was exhausted (and broke) looking for new customers all the time. So glad I moved on!!!
PS. With Arbonne, I don’t stock ANY product. E V E R.
#3 Marketplace Demand
As the world’s population gets sicker and sicker, most of us are starting to wake up to the fact that WE are going to get sicker and sicker, dying an ugly, untimely death unless we CLEAN UP OUR BODIES and our HOMES.
I know, not a pretty picture. But this #truthbomb is already out there and the marketplace is DEMANDING toxin-free personal care and nutrition products!
Which is exactly what Arbonne offers.
The evidence is overwhelming that what you put in and on your body goes into your bloodstream within 26 seconds, with many of those toxic chemicals crossing the blood brain barrier! This affects your health and quality of life. Period.
Super clean from day 1, Arbonne has been leading the health and wellness pack and remains committed to our tradition of excellence. #healthyisthenewhappy
#4 Timing and Trends
Arbonne products are in growing and recession-proof industries. Petter didn’t “choose” skincare because it was trending; he chose it because it was his PASSION. He simply happened to make a very wise choice, like being in the right place at the right time!
Consider the following:
- Nutrition and wellness globally is a $702 Trillion dollar market.
- Personal care, beauty and anti-aging is a $1.08 Trillion dollar industry worldwide.
- Over 87% of US consumers take some form of dietary supplement.
- 69% of Americans used some form of complementary or alternative medicine in the last year.
- Approximately 70% of Americans are concerned with their weight and more than 53% are trying to actively lose weight.
Those are very big numbers and they are growing. Right place, right time.
Plus Arbonne’s commitment to the planet, to its customers and consultants is unmatched by any other company!!! At our 2019 annual int’l conference (in Vegas, y’all), CEO Jean-David Schwartz made the following announcements:
These are huge and timely promises. Arbonne is owned by Group Rocher, a multi-billion dollar multi-generational family-owned health and beauty business in Paris, France.
It was started by Yves Rocher and the Rocher family knows what they are doing. They are committed to the Arbonne brand and I couldn’t be more excited and proud to be a part of this company!
#5 Ability to leverage your time
Did you know that 70-80% of jobs are slated to disappear in the next 20 years? Robots will be doing them — it’s already happening. Amazon has already introduced thousands of robots into their warehouses.
In fact, 40 hour/40 year jobs with pensions are all but gone. Jobs in the digital age last an average of 3-4 years, no pensions, no benefits. Gotta get robot-proof (your kids, too)!
Building an Arbonne business is simple*: you work from your phone. You work for yourself. You are your own CEO. Your hours and earnings are determined by you and you alone.
*Simple, not easy. If it was easy, you’d be getting a white bicycle, not a white Mercedes, right? It’s not rocket science but it is work.
Already have a 9-5? No need to quit (although one day, you may want to). You are able to work Arbonne in the nooks and crannies of your day. That’s leveraging your time!!!
Thousands of working moms built their Arbonne business during naptime!
If you have a phone, wifi, are over 18 with a positive attitude and a little social media know-how, you can be successful with Arbonne!
The Right Compensation
Here’s a quick note on our compensation plan. Quick because there are only 4 levels of management and your rank depends solely on your sales!
1st level is District Manager and you can earn $250 – $1,000/month.
2nd level is Area Manager and you can earn $1,000 to $4,000/month. As an AM, you are in the top 8% of the company and your business becomes willable. Yes, you can leave your business to anyone you like rather than having it be absorbed by your upline. This is a brand new concept in the NWM world with Arbonne leading the way!
3rd level is Regional Vice President and you can earn $4,000 to $10,000/month. PLUS, as an RVP, you get $800/month for a white Mercedes Benz! It can be brand new, used, leased as long as it’s a white Benz in your name. Even after it’s paid off, you get the $800!
4th level is National Vice President and average earnings are $21,000/month + your car bonus is $1,000/month.
Plus cash bonuses, trips and jewelry… I’ve never worked for a company that values its associates so generously!
PS. Your sales includes your personal purchases. There is no required minimum purchase and no required autoship. Arbonne’s 45 day money-back guarantee extends to ICs: everything you buy is covered by our guarantee.
4 Ways to Participate with Arbonne
There are four ways to join the Arbonne family and get our fabulous products into your hands!
- Buy retail. (But, you know, friends don’t let friends buy retail!)
- Join the Arbonne family as a Preferred Client and get 20% off all individual products and 40% off the nutrition kit and the makeup kit! Plus earn free gifts valued up to $98 when you order, and free shipping. To join as a PC is $29/year which you can save on your first order!
- Join us as an Independent Consultant and get 35% off all individual products and 50% off our two kits. Plus you are able to earn commission on sales, plus “overrides” (like a cash-back program), and cash bonuses on your sales (including everything you buy!) To join as an IC is $49 the first year and $29 renewal every year after that.
- Not ready to officially “join”? Host a small coffee! Gather 2-5 friends around your kitchen table, let us introduce Arbonne’s products to them — skincare, makeup, nutrition, any combo you like. You can earn free gifts and up to 80% off your purchases. A fun way to try it all on for size!
Let me know what interests you — my phone (text or call) and email are at the top of every page! I’d love to help you fall in love with Arbonne products and healthy living, too.